The Art Workshop offers art classes covering all media and techniques 6 days a week to children ages 2 – 12, teens 13 – 18, home-schooled children, families, and adults of all ability levels. The Art Workshop is located inside the Queen City Clay building in Hyde Park.
- Teach the language, elements, principles and techniques of art.
- Foster the desire for discovery and experimentation of art materials.
- Encourage creativity and imagination in making art.
- Develop confidence, clarity and individuality in self expression.
- Promote an appreciation for all forms of art through Art History and personal experience.